Top Rated GPS Trackers For Kids Shoes in 2023
1. Best in Secure Encryption: Jiobit Smart Tag GPS Tracker
Here’s a tracker that has a unique TrustChip that prevents any kind of malware or intrusion, keeping your child’s data safe. It is reliable because the robust encryption is certified by the kidSAFE Seal Program. You can add caretakers who pick up your child regularly to your Care Team using the simple app. This helps with creating custom geofences based on your child’s activity with unlimited nationwide coverage through bluetooth, 5G connectivity/ cellular data, and wifi. There is nothing better than getting a durable and water-resistant tracker that will stay on your child even when they are engaged in vigorous activities. The powerful battery life and modular design are convenient for kids on the go.
Specifications: 1.96 x 1.45 x 0.47 inches; 0.8 ounces
Items in Box: Tracking device, instruction manual, charging dock, USB cord, hem-lock clip.
Warranty: 1-year warranty
Pros: Android and Apple devices compatible, compact.
Cons: The subscription cost may seem high for some parents.
Shop at: $ 129.99
2. Best Tracker with SOS Button: GeoZilla GPS Location Tracker
The GeoZilla GPS Location Tracker allows you to track your child accurately with the help of custom alerts through the app. With this shoe-tracking device, you give your kids a chance to feel safe. The easy-to-push SOS button is amazing for kids who need to signal you when they are in danger discreetly. Dependable geo-fencing helps you do your other tasks in peace without worrying about your child taking a detour. It has a trustworthy battery life that can last up to 5 days when fully charged. Additionally, it is useful to track your family members as well, all in one app. You can also easily message caretakers on the app while at work, to make sure you are aware of your child’s whereabouts at all times.
Specifications: 1.85 x 1.6 x 0.7 inches; 1.06 ounces
Items in Box: GeoZilla tracking device, magnetic USB cable, hard case pouch, shell belt clip, lanyard.
Pros: Group tracking, SIM Card, and 30 Days Free Service Plan Subscription.
Cons: While the device cannot be clipped to shoes, it can be hung on a belt loop.
Shop at: $59.99
3. Best Tracker with Speakerphone: AngelSense Personal GPS Tracker
This advanced safeguard GPS device provides a dependable and accurate method for monitoring the whereabouts of your loved ones all day long. Your child can swiftly and easily reach you in case of an emergency thanks to the built-in SOS call button and auto-answer speakerphone. With the speakerphone, you can listen in or speak to your child to help them navigate their path helping them stay independent yet safe. You may designate regions that your loved ones visit, using the configurable geofence safe places function. Detailed location and transit history is available, as well as intelligent alerts to keep guardians informed of any potential threats.
Specifications: 1.73 x 2.4 x 0.63 inches; 0.704 ounces
Items in Box: GPS device with SIM card, soft wearable sleeve, non-removable fasteners, magnetic key.
Pros: Sensory Sensitive, unlimited addition of users, search alarm.
Cons: Does not have 5G connectivity.
Shop at: $ 69
4. Best Mini GPS Tracker For Shoes: Nike+ Stand Alone Sensor Kit
You can easily hide this tracker in your kids shoes under the sock liner. Compact and lightweight, it syncs up with the Nike+ Sport Watch GPS to provide accurate results. The pedometer in this device helps you track your child's pace and distance covered. You also get to check the time elapsed almost as if you were there with them. This tracker's data can be accessed through your phone, iPod, and computer. The tracker's lengthy battery life of about 1000 hours eliminates the need to worry about forgetting to charge it.
Specifications: 1.37 x 0.95 x 0.30 inches; 0.23 ounces
Items in Box: Nike+ Sensor, Documentation.
Pros: Calorie count, Nike membership, no charging required.
Cons: Not compatible with iPhone 6 and 6 plus.
Shop at: $ 24.99
5. Best Inbuilt SIM Card Tracker: Lovitgo Smart GPS Tracker
This hassle-free GPS tracker allows you to monitor your child’s activity discreetly. The device includes an inbuilt SIM card, making it simple to use and providing accurate real-time locations via 4G LTE + 3G + 2G combined. This tracker is reliable thanks to its patented beacon technology that also combines 3 positioning methods - GPS, BDS, and LBS. When your child enters or leaves a geofence zone, you'll receive an alert message on your phone helping you monitor their candy shop stops more conveniently. Lastly, this tracker is compatible with both Android and iPhone, and also supports country-wide tracking.
Specifications: 3.94 x 3.19 x 1.54 inches; 3.84 ounces
Items in Box: Tracking device, instruction manual, and USB cable.
Pros: Lifetime warranty, lightweight, waterproof.
Cons: The tracker uses a magnetic USB cable and hence, it lacks a universal charging port.
Shop at: $ 12.99
How To Choose The Right GPS Tracker For Kids Shoes?GPS trackers offer many benefits and features. All of which can cause confusion when choosing one for your child. Here are a few tips to help you select the most suitable GPS tracker that can keep up with your little one:
- Features: It is essential to find a tracker that provides the functionality you require, as trackers have varying features. These could include monitoring tools like geofencing, and emergency warnings, as well as features like position, speed, and route history.
- Battery Life: Consider the tracker's battery life. Some devices are made for brief periods, such as school or small trips. While other GPS trackers offer more than 5 days or 1000 hrs of battery life which perform great on travels.
- Cost: Trackers can be reasonably priced or perhaps expensive, so it's crucial to take your budget into account while choosing one.
- Compatibility: To get accurate tracking information, make sure the tracker you select is compatible with your smartphone or other devices.
- Design: Pick a durable tracker that your child won't mind using and that is comfy to be secured to their shoe. Make sure to consider the weight of the tracker according to your child’s age.
- GPS and Range: Opting for a smart GPS tracker that provides service in multiple locations makes it apt for family holidays and outings too.
How To Use GPS Tracker In Kids Shoes?
- Choose a compact, lightweight GPS tracker for kids shoes that can be slipped into a shoe or securely attached to the back of the heel.
- Connect the GPS tracker to a computer or compatible smartphone.
- Download the app to track the whereabouts of the tracker on your child's shoe.
- Enter all the details as requested on the app.
- Configure alert notifications for when your child happens to depart from a predetermined zone.
- To keep the GPS tracking devices powered on at all times, make sure to charge them regularly.
GPS trackers for your kids shoes are an excellent way to keep track of your child's whereabouts if you're worried about their safety. It is easy to use, compact and provides parents with a sense of security. Your child can be safer than ever with the above-mentioned trackers that specialize in GPS monitoring. Here's how you can stay on top of all your child's developmental needs: Head to your BabyG App today and get complete access to 1000+ Development Activities, Milestones and Growth Reports, Meal Plans, Recipes, Bedtime Stories, Tips and a Global Community of like-minded parents.