Learning Numbers is a whole Subject in itself and for that we have made an entire kit which will have all that is required for your baby to learn and explore the world of Numbers while playing. This kit too stands to the true value of DoughReMom-Play learn & Explore.
- Stem skills
- Musical Sensory [cross-link to Musical]
- Social & Emotional
- Gross motor skills
- Language skills
- Thinking & problem solving
- Fine motor skills
Wood Plastic Paper/Cardboard Rubber
- Flour, Salt, Oil, Food Colouring and Water
- Set of Four orange, yellow, blue, green
- 400 gms of DoughRe'Mom
- 10 Number cutters
- 4 Arithmetic operations cutters
- Bar rods to count
- 20 Linking cubes 6-3D shapes in Styrofoam
- 5-2D Shapes in wood and lots of fun and learning guaranteed.
HOW TO PLAY
- Its open ended and left to play with child's imagination
- Always make sure you give appropriate quantity to play.
- Always use a Plastic mat/dinning table mat underneath to play.
- Newspaper will soak in all the oil and make it dry quickly.
- Always cover the dough in airtight boxes and fit to size boxes so that the air doesn't let it dry out.
- If you see signs of it getting dried i.e salt being crystallized on top then knead it with the help of little Kitchen oil and it will be fresh as new.
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN