Multi-Sensory Kit- this a Tropical Themed Play kit with Multi Sensorial Activities. 5 colors of DoughReMom and a baby safety scissor. Early Learning Educators give a lot of importance for cutting and the first medium is always a Playdough. Then we have 21 cutting pattern practice sheets to establish cutting using different medium. It also has wooden stamps cohesive to the tropical theme to make patterns and block print. The most important and interesting part is the "Feeling Vocabulary" activity card where the baby can make and express how it feels and a lot of feelings can be taught like disappointment, unamused and happy.
- Stem skills
- Musical Sensory [cross-link to Musical]
- Social & Emotional
- Gross motor skills
- Language skills
- Thinking & problem solving
- Fine motor skills
Wood Plastic Paper/Cardboard Rubber
- Flour, Salt, Oil, Food Colouring and Water
- Set of Five red, black, yellow, green and blue
- 500gms of dough
- 1 rolling pin
- 10 or more in number Prompts of the theme
- Laminated to box to play in or on!
HOW TO PLAY
- Multi Player Multi use from cutting skill Practice to tic-tac toe and sudoko can be taught and played.
- Great as a travelling kit too.
- Always make sure you give appropriate quantity to play.
- Always use a Plastic mat/dinning table mat underneath to play.
- Newspaper will soak in all the oil and make it dry quickly.
- Always cover the dough in airtight boxes and fit to size boxes so that the air doesn't let it dry out.
- If you see signs of it getting dried i.e salt being crystallized on top then knead it with the help of little Kitchen oil and it will be fresh as new.
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN