Set of 11 Montessori Toys for Newborns/Babies:
- Bell chimes mobile – Practice grasping a moving object and learn about cause and effect
- Geometric rattle – Ergonomically designed for grasping, passing from hand to hand, and reaching
- Small wooden rattle - Appropriately sized rattle encourages more intentional hand movements
- Rolling drum – The drum rolls just a bit and then stops. It invites movement and engages your baby’s core
- Sensory Balls – The novelty provided by varying textures and movement patterns keeps your baby's discovery going.
- Interlocking disk – This unique shape helps your baby practice hand to hand transfer and builds hand-eye coordination
- Teether – Mouthing objects is a natural way for babies to explore the world and prepare for speaking. A natural
- High Contrast Board Book - Baby’s first book with high contrast images
- 2 sets of flashcards – At this stage, your baby is captivated by high-contrast visuals.
- Information booklet – How to use each toy and age-specific DIY ideas (backed by research)
- The sound teaches cause and effect
- Improves in grasping and movement of objects
- Hand to hand movement & Hand-Eye Co-Ordination
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN