This beautiful hand-crocheted wooden rattle teether is hard to say no to and is one of the best teething toys for your baby. The lovely, fresh colours and the soothing rattling sound of the bird rattle attract the baby’s attention. It’s an open-ended toy. The rattle toy is made from smooth beechwood that naturally soothes the baby’s sore gums. The hard surface of the wood takes off the discomfort caused by the first erupting tooth and provides a pleasant sensory experience as your baby plays with such teething toys.
- Fine motor skills
- Gross motor skills
- Sensory skills
- Cotton yarn crochet
HOW TO PLAY
Remember that wooden toys are open-ended toys. Let the baby explore all the multiple ways to play with it.
- Gently shake the toy near the baby and enjoy the giggles of the baby.
- Take the toy near the baby and slowly take it away. As the baby will try to catch hold of the toy, this will improve hand-eye coordination. The baby will also learn cause and effect.
- Can be used as a tummy time toy. One can place the toy on the ground and lay the baby on the tummy. This will improve her gross motor skills.
- One can also hang this toy onto the baby's gym for the baby to explore it.
- Do not wash
- Keep away from moisture
- Clean with a damp cloth and air dry
- Do not keep under direct sunlight
- Should be used under adult observation
- Check for any broken parts before giving to the baby
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN