The Jurassic Park Play kit is for those baby boy (or baby girl) who love Dinos. This kit gives them an opportunity to have one of their own Dino World. With Dinosaur, logs, rocks, tree and egg this is a perfect set of prompts required to lay down their most antique relic. Their stories and drama could get never ending. What could you teach- the names of Dinosaurs? what is a fossil? how do fossils help is our our study? This would develop their love and interest in history as well as learn how living things get extinct and how to take care. All these by playing with the dino kit and of course your help to develop that interest.
- Stem skills
- Musical Sensory [cross-link to Musical]
- Social & Emotional
- Gross motor skills
- Language skills
- Thinking & problem solving
- Fine motor skills
Wood Plastic Paper/Cardboard Rubber
- Flour, Salt, Oil, Food Colouring and Water
- Set of Three green, blue, brown
- 450gms of dough
- 1 rolling pin
- 10 or more in number Prompts of the theme
- Laminated to box to play in or on
HOW TO PLAY
- Its open ended and left to play with child's imagination
- Always make sure you give appropriate quantity to play.
- Always use a Plastic mat/dinning table mat underneath to play.
- Newspaper will soak in all the oil and make it dry quickly.
- Always cover the dough in airtight boxes and fit to size boxes so that the air doesn't let it dry out.
- If you see signs of it getting dried i.e salt being crystallized on top then knead it with the help of little Kitchen oil and it will be fresh as new.
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN