The Alphabet kit is a great for building years of their reading and writing skills. This kit include 26 alphabet cutters and 450gms of dough. They don’t only cut letters out of it they can also stamp spelling on the dough and make shapes. for eg- they stamp the word apple and also make an apple out of the dough as it has 450gms of DoughReMom which comes in 3 colors and a rolling pin. Its a steal deal for the kind of activities you can do with these are unlimited.
- Stem skills
- Musical Sensory [cross-link to Musical]
- Social & Emotional
- Gross motor skills
- Language skills
- Thinking & problem solving
- Fine motor skills
Wood Plastic Paper/Cardboard Rubber
- Flour, Salt, Oil, Food Colouring and Water
- Set of Three purple, orange, yellow
- 450gms of dough
- 1 rolling pin
- 10 or more in number Prompts of the theme
- Laminated to box to play in or on!
HOW TO PLAY
- From letter recognition to word building everything can be taught in a playful way.
- Always make sure you give appropriate quantity to play.
- Always use a Plastic mat/dinning table mat underneath to play.
- Newspaper will soak in all the oil and make it dry quickly.
- Always cover the dough in airtight boxes and fit to size boxes so that the air doesn't let it dry out.
- If you see signs of it getting dried i.e salt being crystallized on top then knead it with the help of little Kitchen oil and it will be fresh as new.
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN