The Shape and Color Mixing kit is the basic kit for a toddler of 2+ year old. The best part is it has 500 gms of Dough with 5 colors. Black, white and the 3 primary colors & a rolling pin. It had 11 shapes to teach and these shapes are also cutters so the baby can make his own shapes out of Dough too. What's stopping You to Buy?
- Stem skills
- Musical Sensory [cross-link to Musical]
- Social & Emotional
- Gross motor skills
- Language skills
- Thinking & problem solving
- Creativity Fine motor skills
Wood Plastic Paper/Cardboard Rubber
- Flour, Salt, Oil, Food Colouring and Water
- Set Of red, blue, yellow, black and white
- 500gms of dough
- 1 rolling pin
- 10 or more in number Prompts of the theme
- Laminated to box to play in or on.
HOW TO PLAY
Are you wondering what can You Teach?
- First 5 basic colors
- 11 shapes
- Color matching
- Color sorting
- Making and stamping shapes
- Mixing primary colors to make secondary colors.
- Always make sure you give appropriate quantity to play.
- Always use a Plastic mat/dinning table mat underneath to play.
- Newspaper will soak in all the oil and make it dry quickly.
- Always cover the dough in airtight boxes and fit to size boxes so that the air doesn't let it dry out.
- If you see signs of it getting dried i.e salt being crystallized on top then knead it with the help of little Kitchen oil and it will be fresh as new.
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN